Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

wrote:
On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 04:30:55 -0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

clare wrote, on Mon, 07 Dec 2015 21:11:02 -0500:

Get that on the front of a twitchy little sedam like a BMW320 with
only a static ballance, and your hands will get a good massage from
the steering wheel, even if the bumper doesn't jump.

I fully and completely understand.
But, at least in my ONE (single!) test of 5 tires on 5 rims, it didn't happen.

You didn't need 1.5 oz to static and 4 to dynamic balance - so you
got lucky. (and you haven't had all 5 on the front yet either - you
might still get a surpeise!!

I just shake my head. I thought Bimmer drivers are some intelligent
people who understand basics of vehicle. When you mount tires you
rotate tires on the wheel to minimize the use of balancing weight.