Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

clare wrote, on Tue, 08 Dec 2015 17:22:27 -0500:

Not yet - but next year. And ALL cars with dynamic stability control
tell you you need to have all tires matching.

But what the heck - it's your car. Drive with 4 different sized tires
and pay your repair bills.

You seem to have everything wrong, but I don't know where you get
your ideas from.

I was never talking about putting the wrong *size* on the car or even
different sizes on the same axle, or even on different axles.

If you inferred that, I never said (nor implied it).