Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Clean spray foam can nozzle?

On Tue, 08 Dec 2015 15:44:01 +0000, Jackbear
wrote:

replying to Buck Turgidson, Jackbear wrote:
jc_va wrote:

Do like I do and take extra ones from the existing cans at the Borg. That
leaves the can unsaleable and it gets returned to the supplier.
If they can't make a product that will allow you to use more than 20%,

they
deserve returns.

Yes, that method works great if you have no integrity. I have no love for
the inability to use all of the product but becoming a thief - a common
shoplifter - isn't on the list of acceptable options.

All you got to do, is stick a piece of bailing wire in the nozzle
immediately after use. When you want to use the can again, pull this
wire and the dried foam comes out. This may not work for long time
storage, but if you want to use the can within a few days, it works
everytime.