Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

Ed Pawlowski wrote, on Tue, 08 Dec 2015 14:11:17 -0500:

Truth is, most of us don't give a damn.
90% of the owners are snobs no matter what you call a BMW.

That you don't give a damn is perfectly acceptable.
That you think BMW owners are all snobs, is just as acceptable.

I was just answering the question because someone asked what the
difference was between a bimmer and a beemer (and, anyone who
knows the least bit about them, already knows the difference).

Once I answered the question, we should have been done with
this discussion.

If, after being told the simple answer, they *still* want to
call it the wrong thing, then that's up to them. Not me.

If they want to call a tire a wheel, who am I to argue with them?
If they want to call a nail a screw, who am I to argue with them?
If they want to call a wheelcover a hubcap, who am I to argue with them?
etc.

I was simply answering the question.