Daniel Lang

Default Transistor CS1092G in Sutton 8 transistor AM-radio ?

I'm fixing old Hong-Kong made 8 transistor SUTTON AM-radio.
I found this transistor as defective. Does anyone know what
is this transistor? I can't find anything using Google.
There is manufacturers logo which is 'F' and following type

CS1092G 177

This radio was made in 1964 so I believe this is a germanium one.

It is not a germanium, it is a silicon. Germanium transistors must

be
in metal cans.

I am not familiar with this particular part number but I have seen
many Fairchild transistors in this style package and they were all
silicon (on old computer boards, etc.)

Daniel Lang