Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

clare wrote, on Mon, 07 Dec 2015 22:04:14 -0500:

You don't need to make them. They came as standard equipment with many
GM vehicles with air ajustable suspension - to use the air ride
compressor to blow up tires (or footballs, or swimming tubes, or
whatever) I have 2 of them - must be if to 20 feet long each.

Nice. I need to find a set of me!
(My bimmer doesn't have air suspension.)

It's hard to find a picture based on your description.
Is this what yours look like?

http://s26.photobucket.com/user/T-Ma...se003.jpg.html