Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

Danny D. wrote:
Frank wrote, on Mon, 07 Dec 2015 19:41:28 -0500:

AWD Subaru requires all 4 tires be equal.

What does 'equal' mean?

All tires should be "equal" with respect to size, brand, & tread pattern.
It's just plain ghetto to have different tires on the same axle even.
You shouldn't even have appreciably different wear on them.

So, I don't know what you've been drinking that makes Subaru
any different than any other vehicle.

Those Subaru Marketing teams have you snowed I think.

We have 2 Subarus in the family for years. Symmetrical AWD they are.
There is Youtube explaning Subaru system, one of the
best. Audi Quattro, BMW xDrive, Acura SH AWD... Subaru,
Acura come out on top.