Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to pump the gas out of auto gas tank?

On 12/6/2015 8:23 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Stormin Mormon:
Sounds like $46.50 spent on a good idea, but
not going to get much use from it. Sorry.

It's quite useful for my Honda gennies - both for draining fuel from the
tanks and pulling oil from the crankcases. Convenience of oil change
is not a strong point of Honda generators....

Didn't know that. But then, I've never owned a
Honda generator. Who knows? Maybe I'll need
such a vacuum pump some day.

--
..
Christopher A. Young