Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to pump the gas out of auto gas tank?

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 16:53:42 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
I've never owned any foreign made vehicles. All have been from the big
three American companies. I prefer GM vehicles and that is all I buy
now.

Couldn'g give me another "current" gm. With the possible exception of
a Volt.

Funny how different people have different luck with the vehicles. I hae
never had much luck with any of the 3 American brands, but good luck with a
Datsun and several Toyotas.

I'd be driving Toyotas if I could buy them used for anywhere close to
what I pay for my Fords. I haven't paid over $6500 for a vehicle in
the last 20+ years, and I generally own them for more than 6 years (as
much as 12) and with the excepption of the Pontiac and the Mystique I
sell them to willing buyers when I'm done.