Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 19:51:10 -0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

I am the same. I "do" buy Craftsman tools, although, lately, Harbor
Frieght tools work fine - but - maybe because I already have all the
basic tools, so, what I need are things like tire changers and
static balancers nowadays (not wrenches and screwdrivers).

Harbor Freight is the LAST place I'd buy tools. I have been dissatisfied
with almost everything from them. If I want cheaper tools, I usually buy
the "Toolshop" branded stuff from Menards. Most of their tools have been
fairly decent. Otherwise I'll pay the higher price and get Craftsman or
at least the middle of the road brands like Stanley or Black & Decker.