Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Default Headlight (low beam) not working (Nissan Tino 1.8, 2001)

In article ,
JD wrote:
The car has no daytime running lights. There is a relay labeled "main"
being an 80A relay. Would that mean 'main beam'?

Dunno.

If there is no relay for the low beam bulbs, this means that the full
current for both low-beam bulbs goes through a single headlight switch
contact, yes?

Not if there is a relay for the headlights somewhere. It would be the dip
switch that then handles the full current.

--
*I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.