Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On 12/6/2015 2:07 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/05/2015 10:35 PM, Muggles wrote:
I've got some of that ^ in my freezer right now! My favorite.

I've probably had some sort of Ben & Jerry's ice cream over the years but not
that one. I have about one cone a year from a local business that makes their
own. I lean toward cardamom, sometimes double dip it with pistachio if it's
available.

Growing up, many of the local dairy farmers would also have
little "concessions" where they would serve ice cream made
from "fresh" cow's milk.

(sigh) How times have changed!

(many store-bought brands are FAR from "cream, sugar, eggs, flavor")