Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On 12/6/2015 1:44 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 11:28:22 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 12/5/2015 11:22 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/05/2015 06:46 PM, Muggles wrote:
When the principle ballerina wears a tutu it can be decorated by a top
flat portion that's attached to the top of the tutu. Part of what I did
was take the ballet designers pattern and create the tutu plateau which
could include intricate sewing patterns (sometimes zig-zagged) using
invisible thread and then cut outs in the pattern, and then glittery
jewels and beads were sew on to decorate the plateau.

I'm so far out of my league... I did know a woman who worked for a
fashion house that specialized in stripper costumes. One of their
hottest sellers was a pubic hair wig for the performers in Boston's
Combat Zone. Is that anything like a tutu?

hahaha! Here's one photo of a ballerina in her tutu:

http://babar.it/wp-content/uploads/imported/304.jpg

The tutu is the skirt like garment that is made of stiff netting that
sticks out.

For a plateau, picture a flat decorated layer that rests on top of the
netting similar to this:
http://tinyurl.com/qga8a9m

This is what I did - made the decorated plateau of a principle
ballerina's costume. Swan Lake was one of the ballets I did that for.
--
Maggie

OMG! I saw that horror movie about the headless ballerinas. Yuk! (×_×)

[8~{} Uncle Headless Monster

LOL

--
Maggie