Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/05/2015 06:11 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/5/2015 1:24 AM, T wrote:
The Lord works through all good people, including you.
I think you are where he wants you to be. And the Lord
hears all prayers, even those that tack Christian names
on to a Hellenistic religion. The Lord knows you,
even if you do not know him. You are a good guy and I am
glad to know you.

In my view, you don't have the authority to speak for
The Lord.

Oh Brother. When did I ever say I spoke for the Lord.

You are a manipulative person who is trying to sow
seeds of doubt, and I'm considering filtering you.
Again.

Doubt? Comparative religoun causes you to doubt?
You can't have a conversation among friends about
your beliefs without being offended?