Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On 12/5/2015 9:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 7:15:40 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 12/05/2015 01:48 PM, Don Y wrote:
But, I was "sh*tting red" for weeks! (and my thumbnails were
INCREDIBLY sore!!)

did you ever look into why pistachios were dyed red? Then for further
confusion, why is pistachio ice cream often green? I wonder if they
still sell those cellophane bags of red pistachios in bars? Now that's a
way to keep a drunk occupied for hours. Until they hit one that won't
open and try to smash it with a shot glass, that is.

I buy the un-dyed pistachios and often get the nuts with no shell. I suppose part of the fun eating them is breaking them out of the shell? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nut Monster

Darn it. Now I want some pistachios. {adds to grocery list}

--
Maggie