Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On 12/5/2015 8:54 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 2:20:59 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 12/5/2015 2:17 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 12/5/2015 1:08 PM, Muggles wrote:

Well, sometimes people don't know what spandex is, so "swim suit"
material is more descriptive to them.

I didn't realize spandex *was* "swim suit material"! I've always
worn cut-offs... :

Well, it's base material is spandex, but some swim suit material can be
a combination of fabrics.

Dunno. As I said, I tend to be more of the "functional" sort of user.
And, "fashion" has never been anywhere on my list of preceivables.
SWMBO complains that I need to be reminded to make sure I have *pants*
on when I greet the mailman (woman) to receive a package!

("What's the big deal? If I was wearing shorts she'd just as much!")

LOL SWMBO is giving you good advice.

Would you like her to greet the male UPS delivery man in her bra and
panties?
--
Maggie

I've been met at the door by women wearing bathing suits. I'd just talk to their cleavage. Does that make me a bad person? .

[8~{} Uncle Surprised Monster

It probably makes you normal!

--
Maggie