Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 3:55:14 PM UTC-6, Don Y wrote:
On 12/5/2015 2:45 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Don Y wrote:
On 12/5/2015 2:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

How would that be any different than a bikini?

Well, there isn't much difference, but at the same time why do many
women not want someone peeping in their windows while they're in their
underwear?

I suspect the difference is that they *expect* some privacy in those
settings -- but DON'T when on the beach!

If someone sold swimwear made to LOOK like underwear, would it
be scandalous??

Isn't it different when it's your wife being scandalous?

That's a double-standard. If it's OK for my neighbor's wife to
parade around in her "privates", why would it be any less/more
so for anyone else??

I just don't look(or just ignore) if I don't like some thing.

So you would equally like/dislike a person in scanty swimwear
the same as in equally scanty UNDERwear? That's the issue
I don't understand -- what's the difference?

I am not a neighborhood morale judge. Some people sure like to
expose selves, maybe that is form of disease. I have one private habit.
I always sleep naked. Best way to sleep well for me.

I tend to sleep fully clothed -- simply because I "collapse"
when I'm too tired to stay awake! Bed, living room floor,
office chair, etc. Worry about getting undressed and cleaned
up when I "regain consciousness" :

I spent months wearing nothing but a hospital gown because the laundry lost my clothing when I got here back in February. Now I wear T shirts and big kid disposable pull-ups. They did find some clothing for me that I wear when I go to doctors appointments. I only had the clothes I was wearing when I got here because I never thought I'd be here for any length of time. At least I'm not wearing diapers. \(~o~)/

[8~{} Uncle Nekid Monster