Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On 12/5/2015 3:12 PM, Don Y wrote:
Yeah, I get that at the hardware store when I'm trying to *imagine* a
device to solve one of my technical needs. "Hmmm... do I spend 15 minutes
trying to educate this sales person as to my actual need so they *might*
be able to make some suggestions? Or, when they ask if I need any help,
should I just reply, 'No thanks! I'm all set!'"

I'm also afraid of hardware store drones. One
time I was looking through the aisle, the drone
tried to stay one step ahead of me, and read
all the shelf tags out loud. Really destroyed
my ability to think. I tried to, politely, ask
him to go else where.

--
..
Christopher A. Young