Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On 12/5/2015 1:21 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/5/2015 2:17 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 12/5/2015 1:08 PM, Muggles wrote:

Well, sometimes people don't know what spandex is, so "swim suit"
material is more descriptive to them.

I didn't realize spandex *was* "swim suit material"! I've always
worn cut-offs... :

Well, it's base material is spandex, but some swim suit material can be
a combination of fabrics.

Dunno. As I said, I tend to be more of the "functional" sort of user.
And, "fashion" has never been anywhere on my list of preceivables.
SWMBO complains that I need to be reminded to make sure I have *pants*
on when I greet the mailman (woman) to receive a package!

("What's the big deal? If I was wearing shorts she'd just as much!")

LOL SWMBO is giving you good advice.

Would you like her to greet the male UPS delivery man in her bra and
panties?

How would that be any different than a bikini?

If comeone sold swimwear made to LOOK like underwear, would it
be scandalous??