Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Mrcheerful Mrcheerful is offline

Default Headlight (low beam) not working (Nissan Tino 1.8, 2001)

On 05/12/2015 17:36, Davey wrote:
On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 15:45:14 +0000 (GMT)
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

Typical Haynes - trying to show every possible combination of all
variants in the same diagram. How I hate them. ;-)

And the Haynes manual for my model of Renault doesn't have my
engine size, the only mention is that it isn't included.

Haynes manuals are not even very useful as a door stop, let alone a
reference. If I had the time and was paid to do it, I would visit them
and point out some of the errors I have noticed from the distant past
when I used to refer to them.