Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Default Headlight (low beam) not working (Nissan Tino 1.8, 2001)

In article ,
JD wrote:
Right - so no volts getting to the fuse. Which means the fault is in
the feed to it.

I posted the Hayens schematic he

http://tinyurl.com/hv3ssfb

Can anyone decipher that and tell me what the relay should look like?

BTW, I'm puzzled by that schematic, because it doesn't show any single-
filament headlights. My low beam lights are separate, single-filament
bulbs.

Typical Haynes - trying to show every possible combination of all variants
in the same diagram. How I hate them. ;-)

Looks like there are only relays involved if you have daytime running
lights?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.