Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
JD[_9_] JD[_9_] is offline

Default Headlight (low beam) not working (Nissan Tino 1.8, 2001)

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in
:

In article ,
JD wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in
:

In article ,
JD wrote:
Thanks for the replies everyone... I have found the correct fuse,
but it's intact. What I have now discovered is that there is no
voltage between one side of the fuse socket and the other.

That would be correct if the fuse was good.

Does this indicate a broken wire somewhere?

Is there volts between the fuse and ground?

No, there is zero volts between the ssde of the fuse socket that is
supposed to be live, and ground.

Right - so no volts getting to the fuse. Which means the fault is in
the feed to it.

I posted the Hayens schematic he

http://tinyurl.com/hv3ssfb

Can anyone decipher that and tell me what the relay should look like?

BTW, I'm puzzled by that schematic, because it doesn't show any single-
filament headlights. My low beam lights are separate, single-filament
bulbs.

TIA!

JD