Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
JD[_9_] JD[_9_] is offline

Default Headlight (low beam) not working (Nissan Tino 1.8, 2001)

Mrcheerful wrote in news:NKy8y.481307$wD3.212918
@fx45.am4:

the simplest option is to make up a fused flylead that goes from the
powered side of the fuse holder direct to the deadlight, hunt down the
actual fault when the weather is better.

Thanks; I was thinking similar, but my idea is to solder a short lead from
the live side of the nearside headlight fuse holder to the supposedly live
(but not) side of the offside headlight fuse holder. That way, I'd have a
fuse between the battery positive and the headlight. That should be a
simple, effective fix, yes?

JD