Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] flakey714@gmail.com is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 8:43:32 AM UTC-8, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/2/2015 8:53 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Anything involving a ladder.

For me, it's ladders over about six feet.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

Sanding the old house paint off this May, I leaned one way, the ladder went the other way and fell about 8 feet, twisting like a cat and landing of fairly soft dirt flat on my back.
Aw Crap!
Went back to my "normal" activities but my back still hurt a lot. Finally had X-rays to reveal a compression fracture in L1. Took 6 week off while it healed. Back to normal by now.

Beware of gravity!