Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

Don Y wrote:
On 12/3/2015 4:49 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

At least you have to take the GS 1500mg a day. If it is bought at Costco,
triple it. 1500mg figure is a result of Italian clinical test done in
the early

I thought Glucosamine was only effective *in* the joint. I.e., as a
lubricant, of sorts. So, sloppy muscle tone doesn't benefit from
meds...

'80's. Ibuprofen kind pain reliever is bad for your bone.
If pain is bad, try high quality Curamed, or Curamin. Specially
processed curry
powder. Very, Very effective.

For what is it "indicated"? Pain, inflammation, arthritis, etc.?

Over weight is bad news for hips, knees, the
weight bearing bones...

Weight is bad for *so* much more! : I cringe when I see so many folks
*so* overweight. And, apparently doing little/nothing to address the
issue! When was the last time you saw your feet??

I accompany one neighbor to Sam's Club, periodically. A few items that
I might need; also a chance to spend time together socially. First
thing she invariably does is head off to buy an ice cream to eat
while shopping. Definitely doesn't "need" that!

People don't realize how little it takes of an imbalance of intake vs.
expenditure to pack on weight. I think a LIFESAVER per day (excess)
amounts to the 10 pounds folks pack on (average) per decade.

Wow! You mean to tell me you can't live without that LIFESAVER???

Recently injured her back. I'm sure partly because her musculature
is weak, nothing in her back or belly to help *support* her frame.
Instead, her frame is supporting her belly. :

So, we know that's going to be a long recovery -- *if* she ever
manages to recover fully (presently just trying to deal with
the pain!)

I just had ultrasound scan done on all my limbs joints, result came
out all good.

Trick is *keeping* them that way!

Simply you are what you eat. All your medicine is in your food. Sick
body is acidic, inflamed. Most pain is caused by inflammation. Most pain
killer drug residue accumulates in one's liver and kidney. Long term use
is detrimental which will cause other issues down the road.
Name one drug with zero side effect. Now they;re giving kids with ADD
with new drug which shrinks their Penis. I saw a 10 yo old on that drug
whose penis looks like just that of a new born. His grand mother and
mother came to store asking for help saying they are trying to give the
drug to his sibling 7 yo. Both women were crying talking to us. We
sorted out their diet eliminating dairy and sugar, junk food like
McDonald meal. Some supplements. If they stick to the regimen for a
month or so, they will see the result themselves....They'll know what to
do to get off the drug. It's whole family affair.