Posted to alt.home.repair,Neverbuy
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

Muggles wrote:
On 12/3/2015 9:19 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/02/2015 11:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
I began wrapping and icing it (initially), and then I upped my daily
intake of glucosamine.

Which flavor of glucosamine? I had been taking the chlroide which is the
common form but the Mayo newsletter recommended sulphate. I switched and
it does seem to work better although that's a very subjective judgment.
I also threw in some tumeric and devil's claw. They also mentioned
boswellia but I don't know if that had an effect on blood pressure or not.

It's actually orange flavored Glucosamine chews I bought off the shelf
at wal-mart. I'd heard that it worked better than the pill form, so
gave it a try. I've been pleasantly surprised, too.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Val...count/10324586

I never saw GS in pill form. Only capsules typically 500mg per capsule.
Never buy anything Chinese made tho. If it helps don't stop take them
LONG term! Specially females never forget to have density test done
every 2 years or so. If your doctor does not order it, ask and insist
on it.