Posted to alt.home.repair,Claw
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

rbowman wrote:
On 12/02/2015 11:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
I began wrapping and icing it (initially), and then I upped my daily
intake of glucosamine.

Which flavor of glucosamine? I had been taking the chlroide which is the
common form but the Mayo newsletter recommended sulphate. I switched and
it does seem to work better although that's a very subjective judgment.
I also threw in some tumeric and devil's claw. They also mentioned
boswellia but I don't know if that had an effect on blood pressure or not.

Chloride is stomach acid. On theory it supposes to improve absorption.
But it does not improve much.
Devil's claw is researched by British doctors proving it's worth. Also
known to cause stomach sensitivity. Devils may affect BP. When some
issues arise we have to look at the whole pictu deal with cause not
just symptom.