Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default What home repairs are you most Afraid of?

On 12/3/2015 9:19 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/02/2015 11:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
I began wrapping and icing it (initially), and then I upped my daily
intake of glucosamine.

Which flavor of glucosamine? I had been taking the chlroide which is the
common form but the Mayo newsletter recommended sulphate. I switched and
it does seem to work better although that's a very subjective judgment.
I also threw in some tumeric and devil's claw. They also mentioned
boswellia but I don't know if that had an effect on blood pressure or not.

It's actually orange flavored Glucosamine chews I bought off the shelf
at wal-mart. I'd heard that it worked better than the pill form, so
gave it a try. I've been pleasantly surprised, too.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Val...count/10324586

--
Maggie