Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Headlight (low beam) not working (Nissan Tino 1.8, 2001)

In article ,
JD writes:

Car electrics... gha!

The offside low beam headlight on my Noosan Tino 1.8, 2001 has stopped
working

I checked the single-filament bulb. It's fine

I checcked for voltage to the connectors. There is no voltage at the
connectors when the headlights are switched on.

I found two 15A fuses. one labeled headlight/L and headlight/R. They appear
fine and I swapped them over and there was no difference.

The Haynes manual lighting circuit diagram shows a headlight relay, but
doesn't tell me where it is located.

Check the handbook. That info has been in the handbook for all cars
I've owned and friend's cars I've repaired.

--
Andrew Gabriel