Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast
News News is offline

Default Radio equipment

In message , Chris J Dixon
writes

I suppose I was imagining the impossible - being able to summon
up whatever source I wanted, from wherever I was, but with
minimum technology, which clearly isn't going to happen.

You and me both, Chris. Just one requirement to add - the ability to
play the same thing all over the house without wires everywhere, so that
I can wander from room to room without missing whatever is playing.

We have had fun with a Chromecast Audio [1], and the above would be at
least partially solved if one could cast to more than one device
simultaneously. Anyone know whether that is possible?

[1] Except when that little scote who calls me Dad sits there quietly
playing with his phone, and I discover he has deleted my queue and added
all his old crap :-)

--
Graeme