Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lithium jump-start packs (slightly OT)

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
newshound wrote

Anyone got any experience with them, or can recommend one?
Only for a 1.3 petrol engine plus general use as a mobile supply.

I did see the video someone posted, in here from memory.

Amazing what it would start car engine wise given how small it was.

Not that much bigger than a fat pack of cigarettes from memory.

My guess is it will only work where the car battery is only slightly too
low to start the car. Willing to bet it wouldn't work with no car battery
in place, or totally flat. So rather like most jump start packs.

--
*WHOSE CRUEL IDEA WAS IT FOR THE WORD 'LISP' TO HAVE 'S' IN IT?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.