Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default motorscooter starts but will not run

On 11/30/2015 1:29 PM, Micky wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:18:01 -0600, Muggles

Here are 2 pics of the trip up the mountain:
This one is at the bottom looking up at the destination. You can see
the plateau dune up a ways. The road veers off and hits some narrow
stretches on the edge of the mountain before we can actually reach the
plateau.
http://i67.tinypic.com/vfyw7p.jpg

This is a shot looking down from the dune. We can see the dry lake bed

Is the lake always dry or is this because of hte drought. Where is
this anyhow?

It's on the outskirts of Trona, Ca. As far as I know, when I visited
there the locals told me the lake was like that all the time. It still
has water in it under the surface area that's dry.

and the chemical plant there that processes the underground water for
the minerals there.
http://i68.tinypic.com/kbbwvq.jpg

Very nice.

Up til I visited there, I'd never seen anything even close to that kind
of a view before.
--
Maggie