Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How long to recharge

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 2:25:46 PM UTC-6, Turdie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

You can also stick the end of the thermocouple in some plastic wrap, put
the end in your rectum and check your temperature

I changed your text to bring out your true thoughts Unc.

Actually the plastic wrap is optional.

I have a question when young and playing Doctor did one consider sterility?
--
Tekkie

Ain't post editing fun? You can make everyone think you're Burka Boy using a sock.

You don't have to use the plastic wrap if you stick the thermocouple under your arm.

When I played doctor as a kid, I got in serious trouble for using a real scalpel. When I last played doctor I made believe I was a gynecologist. It's always best to have a willing make believe patient. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Scandalous Monster