Patch

Default Samsung TV Default settings

"Xaghra" wrote in message
om...
Hi, can anyone help. I have a 2 .5 year old Samsung CI523 25"
television. Worked fine, until my young son pressed a series of
buttons on the remote control. The tv has now changed all settings on
the menu. I cannot get all of the menu back, I managed to tune the
video back, but the sound has gone completely. I personnaly think that
it has set itself up as a 21" french TV. The picture is smaller and I
cannot change the setting in the function menu at all, the settings
show pal/secam instead of pal and I think the sound has gone to PAL g
istead of PAL I. I live in the UK. If memory serves correct I remember
that threre are factory default settings that can be reached to change
the set back to normal state.I'm getting to the point where its going
out the window soon and I cannot afford £500 for a new one. Help.

Many thanks

Xaghra

I would think a call to a local TV repair shop could help you sort it out
over the phone, at no charge.