Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default How long to recharge

wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:07:49 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-digit...p-03482369000P

I'm suspiscious of the accuracy of the description - it also says it
has a "Type K thermometer" - when all it has is connection to read a
type "K" thermocouple.

I was thinking about getting one because of the DC amps, then read the specs
on it. The temperature could be way off.

I could not get my head around the part where it says so many digits either.
I think I may have an idea about it, but first time I have seen this.

I do have good meters for other functions other than the DC amp clamp
function, so no need to buy one that is totally accurate,but don't want one
that is 5 to 7 deg C off.