scott

Default CD player problem...

(Sorry if this posts twice - having some newsserver latency issues
here...)

Or a ground-loop involving the antenna / cable ground?

Also, the PD-M450's had an RF interference problem.

Mark Z.

Mark,

As I said before, I'm no electronics whiz... could you explain this to
me in simple terms?

There's no cable (in the sense of Time-Warner cable TV) connected to
this setup - just a set of rabbit ears and we just watch what we can
get with them (which is not too bad - all major nets, plus Fox, UPN,
WB, a couple PBS stations and a couple of other independent stations)

There are TWO antennas connected to the receiver - both simple
antennaes - a small wire loop antennae for the AM and a longer wire
antenna for the FM that's simply strung along part of the outline of
the entertainment center.

Thanks for your help!

scott