Christian B.

Default Palm m105 Memory Backup Capacitor

I've to change caps in my M125 too.
Where do you get parts number for your M105?
Do you think it is the same as M125?

I tried to get part number from Palm but,...all they can say is "DO NOT OPEN
IT!!!"

Thanks
Chris

"Martin & Debbie Ghioto" wrote in message
. net...
I am looking for a source for this cap, which is an Elna DSK-3R3H224-H .
I've done a Google search and have had no success in finding a supplier

for
a small quantity (5-10 pieces). The Panasonic EECEN0F204 would also work.
These are surface mount caps rated at 3.3V, 0.22F. Anybody know a source

for
these caps or an equivalent I don't know about? Thank you.