Jerry Chanderpaul

Default Pioneer XV-HTD520 dvd/receiver

Hi has anyone ran into a bad transformer on this unit, I get a stanby light
on when unit is plugged in with no display when i try to turn on the power,
relay clicks, stanby light goes out for a few seconds then comes back
on,still no display. After taking the unit apart I found the Main
transformer is not putting out an AC voltage into the bridge IC rectifiers,
I put 120vac directly into the transformer and nothing out , the primary
windings measures about 2 kilo ohms, Where can i get this transformer (Bando
xts3061-a) for a good price, other #s on the transformer is bem1-whu
........ whxc10590........bd21a65c-001b 130(b)

Thanks
Jerry