Christian B.

Default Palm m105 Memory Backup Capacitor

I'm also searchin for 2 caps "memory back-up" for a M125,..
BUT i dont know witch part number it is.

Where did u find yours? (part number) and do you know if it is the same part
for both M105 and M125 ???

"Martin & Debbie Ghioto" wrote in message
. net...
I am looking for a source for this cap, which is an Elna DSK-3R3H224-H .
I've done a Google search and have had no success in finding a supplier

for
a small quantity (5-10 pieces). The Panasonic EECEN0F204 would also work.
These are surface mount caps rated at 3.3V, 0.22F. Anybody know a source

for
these caps or an equivalent I don't know about? Thank you.