Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default How can I apply heat to iron-on veneer when there's no room for an iron?

Most iron on veneer needs the pressure so hair driers heat guns etc have to
be out.
A fairly large iron with a bit replaced with a tool strong enough to press
it without bending.
I suppose one could not attache it before one fits the actual piece to
whatever you are making , could it?
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 18/11/2015 15:12, MM wrote:
It's not accessible with even a small iron. How about a hair dryer?

MM

Hot air gun might be better. I have a soldering iron with a cranked bit
which might be another candidate, depending on the geometry. Maybe you are
going to have to make a tool.