Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] ggherold@gmail.com is offline

Default Welding helmets (Hobby use)

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 1:11:11 PM UTC-5, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 9:43:12 AM UTC-5, Jim Wilkins

I bought my house from a very private man. He didn't want people
pawing through his stuff, so he left it all behind. My tool
collection grew
by a factor of 10 or more. Lotsa wood working stuff, but all sorts
of other
goodies too. (A list would only make you jealous.) I've been
giving or
trading it away to friends and neighbors, but I still have more
"toys"
than I have time to play with.

George H.

You won't make -me- jealous, I have more toys than space to store
them. I wasted the morning digging around for wiring harnesses I made
to test a solar panel controller and then put away until time to
install it, which I've finally gotten to.

Haybine and serious dump trailer went to the neighbor down
the road.. lots of help with various things.
Little cement mixer, planar and industrial size router table with many bits,
to the guy who put on a new roof.
1/2 a dozen other buckets/ box scrapers and rakes that I still
drag around with my tractor.
The coolest thing is 'my' John Deere 400 backhoe.
She is a tired old gal though. At the moment one of the
side arm cylinders has blown it's seal. I'm not sure
if that's something I can fix myself or not.

George H.

http://www.amazon.com/WindyNation-Re.../dp/B015S39PTU
Its price was $19 when I ordered it, $29 on their website the next
day.

-jsw