James Sweet

Default Sanyo Hybrid Regulator

Maybe you can find a similar VCR on Ebay that has something else wrong with
it, I did that a while back with an old NEC.

"Marcus" wrote in message

Hi all,

I am in the UK (but would buy from anywhere) and trying to get hold of a
Sanyo STK51427A to repair a PSU in a much loved old Goldstar 8mm/VHS edit
VCR.

This hybrid was in still use in 1994/1995, it is obsolete now and can not
get a data sheet off the Sanyo semicon website even. Found two with a big

US
chip supply company but there min. order value is $500 !!!.

Any ideas where to get one from, thank you for any assistance you can

offer.

--
Regards
Marcus