Marcus

Default Sanyo Hybrid Regulator

Hi all,

I am in the UK (but would buy from anywhere) and trying to get hold of a
Sanyo STK51427A to repair a PSU in a much loved old Goldstar 8mm/VHS edit
VCR.

This hybrid was in still use in 1994/1995, it is obsolete now and can not
get a data sheet off the Sanyo semicon website even. Found two with a big US
chip supply company but there min. order value is $500 !!!.

Any ideas where to get one from, thank you for any assistance you can offer.

--
Regards
Marcus

Nigel

"Marcus" wrote in message

Hi all,

I am in the UK (but would buy from anywhere) and trying to get hold of a
Sanyo STK51427A to repair a PSU in a much loved old Goldstar 8mm/VHS edit
VCR.

This hybrid was in still use in 1994/1995, it is obsolete now and can not
get a data sheet off the Sanyo semicon website even. Found two with a big

US
chip supply company but there min. order value is $500 !!!.

Any ideas where to get one from, thank you for any assistance you can

offer.

--
Regards
Marcus

http://eshop.euras.com/default.asp lists the STK51247, but how this varies
from the 'A' version I don't know. It shows a price of 66 Euros, but I'm not
sure if they can still get it. The site's in German and my German is very
basic. One bit says delivery time 2 - 3 weeks, but another bit says
discontinued.

Hopefully you can find someone who understands German to help you through
the website.

Sorry I can't help any further.

Marcus

Nigel, many thanks for your help. I will follow this up, you are a star.

--
Regards
Marcus

James Sweet

"Marcus" wrote in message

Hi all,

I am in the UK (but would buy from anywhere) and trying to get hold of a
Sanyo STK51427A to repair a PSU in a much loved old Goldstar 8mm/VHS edit
VCR.

This hybrid was in still use in 1994/1995, it is obsolete now and can not
get a data sheet off the Sanyo semicon website even. Found two with a big

US
chip supply company but there min. order value is $500 !!!.

Any ideas where to get one from, thank you for any assistance you can

offer.

--
Regards
Marcus

SCFM vs. CFM, also air flow/pressure across a regulator Grant Erwin Metalworking 335 January 21st 04 09:16 PM
Sanyo belts Sofie Electronics Repair 1 July 18th 03 05:13 PM
What to replace a blown voltage regulator... Cross referencing... Todd Nathan Electronics Repair 5 July 12th 03 07:39 PM