Lori

Default JVC AV-36D203 TV... blurry picture... help!

I have a JVC AV-36D203... It's a 36" ... had it for just over 3 years now.
The online manual (http://books.jvcservice.com/download...0397/28259.pdf)
did not help.

The picture is most blurry in the center. Towards the bottom and sides, it
is not as blurry. I noticed it a little a couple of days ago, but now it is
just completely overtaken the screen. Changing some tint/color settings
didn't do much good. My dad blames it on the video games, but it's not a
projection TV... I say we got a lemon; the tubes are probably burnt out or
something. Any help is appreciated, thanks.