Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Is there a chemical antidote to bleach that will inactivate itinstantly?

On 11/15/2015 12:13 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 11/15/2015 6:16 AM, philo wrote:
On 11/14/2015 09:00 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 10:11:10 AM UTC+10, Danny D. wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

Do responses lose their validity because the question is old?

In general...yes.

As technology changes I'd generally want the latest answer.

Sure, some things never change but in the technical/medical fields I'd
usually want today's answers

The reason I posted however was simply because Google Groups seems to be
infiltrating Usenet.

There's this wonderful thing called a search engine that will turn
up all sorts of information -- questions, replies, etc. -- regardless
of when they were stated!