Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Fixing roller blind to uPVC door

I'm sure I've seen this asked and answered here here before but can't find
the answer. I want to attach a roller blind to a glazed uPVC door and am
uncomfortable about screwing the small metal fittings directly into the
plastic, bearing in mind the forces they will experience. Was considering
screwing them to a batten instead, and glueing that to the door; however
ISTR somebody here mentioning a bespoke plug method of attaching
rails/brackets etc to uPVC frames.

Am I imagining things or does something like that exist?

Thanks
--
David