Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a chemical antidote to bleach that will inactivate it instantly?

Don Y writes:

On 11/15/2015 6:16 AM, philo wrote:
On 11/14/2015 09:00 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 10:11:10 AM UTC+10, Danny D. wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!

Do responses lose their validity because the question is old?
There's this wonderful thing called a search engine that will turn
up all sorts of information -- questions, replies, etc. -- regardless
of when they were stated!

In fact, they're not responses after all that time.

Using the old thread may or may not be a good idea.
If I was following up on something I knew to be a few
years old, I'd be sure to mention it.

--
Dan Espen