Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default knurl stainless steel

On 12 Nov 2015 23:52:11 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"
wrote:
Oh yes --- I also did not want to type too much, because I am
recovering from the surgery which removed the titanium plate and screws
from my arm -- which had been broken and repaired about a year ago.
Remember that I was fairly quiet back then, too.

Did you get to keep your parts?

Yep! One titanium plate, and an even dozen titanium
self-threading screws (specialized for threading in bone. :-)

Cool. Got GIFs?

It had to be cleaned and sterilized before I could receive the
package.

Autoclaved?

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.