Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Speaking of clamps

On 11/11/2015 1:10 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 5:54:31 AM UTC-6, Mike Marlow
wrote:

Around here about all we have that would qualify as a building
materials recycling place is the Habitat For Humanity store. Kind
of inconvenient to get to it, and man is it a major clutter inside.
Doesn't seem that a lot of people go there to get materials unless
they're maybe looking for a specific type of old window or door, or
the likes.

We have two Habitat stores here. One located downtown, and one in a
cheap warehouse district convenient to nothing. They seem to
specialize is one of kind damaged goods, broken light fixtures, badly
scratched cabinets that have been torn off walls by remodelers that
don't want to pay for a dumpster, incomplete hardware packages, and
nearly dried paint.

Best of all, you can usually buy their goods new, get exactly what
you want and have a warranty (our Habitat has a NO return policy)and
pay less for it at a convenient big box store. I

Well your Habitat stores make the "save the world do-gooders" feel good.
;~)