Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default How to connect LED tube as replacement for fluorescent.

Sadly this sort of thing is quite common. What often happens is that the
instructions come from a maker, and then selected parts of those get cut and
pasted into the uk ones, often after local translation by a non technical
person.

Its nothing new though is it, many hi fis branded with UK names back in the
last century, did exactly the same thing.
Hence the reference to loopsticks, and tandem phonos that used to make me
wince. There were many more but they have lapsed into my soggy brain.
I do remember one item of Norwegian origin coming with a manual which had
an English front and rea pages, but the rest was all in Norwegian. Even back
then simple checking of things had gone out of the window.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
wrote in message
Disgraceful instructions! Plainly created by someone with poor English.
But, worse, with no editing whatsoever.

Terry, East Grinstead, UK